INNOVATION TECHNICAL & Construction Services LLP (ITCS) is committed to Design, Install, Commission, Maintain, and Calibrate Electrical and Mechanical systems and equipment to the highest quality.
To reinforce this commitment an Integrated Management System, designed to fully satisfy the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 operates in all areas of the company. The Management is committed to the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System by establishing and reviewing quality objectives for all areas of the company. This is to ensure that the company operates effectively and efficiently and provides a mechanism to meet our own and our customers’ expectations.
ITCS believes in the concept of client and supplier working together in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in service quality.
The quality policy is based on 5 fundamental principles:
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers and other interested parties
- Looking at the services we provide, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- Considering external and internal issues that could influence the purpose and the strategic direction of the organization such as changes in regulations, increased competition, new market requirements, new expectations of interested parties, staff morale and others as appropriate
- Provision of risk based management to ensure that all the risks which may directly or indirectly impact activities of our organization will be assessed, available weaknesses and threats identified and effective control measures applied
- Everyone understanding how to do their job, and doing it right first time.
ITCS will constantly review and improve on our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our customers. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives.
The Quality Policy principles and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times, and will be displayed in each location the company operates. To involve our customers, and any third party with a legitimate interest in our business, this Quality Policy Statement will be made available on request.