INNOVATION TECHNICAL & Construction Services LLP (ITCS) management is committed to promoting and supporting a culture where harm to our people and the environment through our work activities is unacceptable. To meet this commitment, the Company will provide a healthy and safe working environment for all our employees, contractors and others associated with our business activities.
To fulfill these obligations, ITCS will conduct its business operations in a manner that meets the mandatory requirements of Azerbaijani regulations and law, ISO 9001: 2015.
In order to meet the above requirements for Design, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance, and Calibration of Electrical and Mechanical Equipment, ITCS will:
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment through all its managers and supervisors.
- Hold managers accountable for the health, safety and environmental performance of the business.
- Operate in compliance with all health, safety and environmental laws and regulations, and other requirements.
- Strive to continuously improve the Company’s health, safety and environmental performance by setting objectives, plans and performance measures, and regularly reviewing progress against the targets set and rectifying deficiencies when detected.
- Implement health, safety and environmental management systems and procedures to provide direction for establishing and maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our people and protection of the environment.
- Develop safety and environmental awareness across the Company by continuous education and training of all staff, employees and contractors.
- Take all practical steps to eliminate hazards and harmful environmental impacts associated with business activities through the process of risk and impact identification and assessment and implementation of controls and monitoring to ensure continuous improvement.
- Involve all our employees in health, safety and environmental management through teams that support active participation and by encouraging them to report hazards and environmental concerns.
- Support engineering and process modifications that reduce the risk of injury to people, reduce pollution and waste.
- Manage waste responsibly and encourage recycling wherever possible.
- Ensure all incidents and non-compliance situations are reported, recorded, and root causes identified. Where injury, illness or environmental harms occurs, or could have occurred, ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
- Provide support and allocate resources to ensure the commitments of this policy are met.
The HSE Policy Statement and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times, and will be displayed in each location the company operates. To involve our customers, and any third party with a legitimate interest in our business, this HSE Policy Statement will be made available on request.